[3830] ARRLDX CW IB9T(IT9BLB) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IB9T(IT9BLB) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:56:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): IT9BLB
Station: IB9T/IR9Y

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1098    59
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1098    59  Total Score = 194,346

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

I run the contest normally connected to the cluster network, having a SOSB-15
Assisted category in my mind. It was wrong and then this log goes in the right
Single Operator Unlimited, High Power category.
Medium to good conditions on saturday, with nice runs to the west coast.
Absolutely poor propagation on sunday..... a real pity.
Missed LB, NU, NWT and YT.

Joe, IT9BLB