[3830] ARRLDX CW W2BC(W2RU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W2RU@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W2BC(W2RU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 00:51:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W2BC
Operator(s): W2RU
Station: W2RU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 30:19

  160:   26    23
   80:  104    44
   40:  507    68
   20:  839    83
   15:  845    88
   10:  859    81
-------------------
Total: 3180   387  Total Score = 3,691,980

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wasn't sure I was going to spend much time in this one, but a GREAT opening to
the Far East on 15 the first hour got my juices flowing.  Thanks to 6-hour and
9-hour sleep breaks, my multiplier totals suffered, but the entire weekend was
a fun outing, except for one thing:

This 100th anniversary of ARRL is an appropriate time to call forth The Old Man
and his Wouff-Hong and Rettyxnitch to go after all the rotten signals (key
clicks, phase noise, hum modulation, etc.) from those who should know better.
It's long past time to start penalizing or DQing entries from stations with
trashy signals.