[3830] ARRLDX CW K4XS SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4XS SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 01:17:50 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2076   120
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2076   120  Total Score = 747,360

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Set out to break the 4th call are record and/or the USA record for 20.
Accomplished the first, but not the second...and I don't think the logs have a
big enough score to survive the usual points loss from log checking to
establish a new record for the 4th call area.

Fantastic condx, especially the first day.

One note:  Chief ops at MM, M2 etc....  Your station reputation can be marred
by some poor ops.  More than once, I called ?? or QRL a couple of times and got
no reply.  I proceeded to call CQ a couple of times and perhaps made a Q, only
to have a station come on from a MM or M2 claiming it was his freq.  Now we
both knew what was going on here.  The MM station left the freq to grab a mult,
or did not transmit while the S/P station picked up the mult.  This kind of
behavior sucks.  We all know the rule...use it, or lose it.

If any of the station owners want to know if I'm referring to operators at
their stations drop me an email and I'll let you know if there was a problem.