[3830] ARRLDX CW WL7E SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wl7e@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WL7E SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 06:50:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WL7E
Operator(s): WL7E
Station: WL7E

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Kasilof
Operating Time (hrs): 33:15

  160:   40    14
   80:  183    43
   40:  522    54
   20:  638    57
   15:  750    57
   10:  882    56
-------------------
Total: 3015   281  Total Score = 2,539,116

Club:

Comments:

I remapped some keys and was only going to play this weekend and try other
combinations too. You know the rest of the story.

I got a bit of a late start and by 1800z I had 8.5 hrs of off time. I didn’t
pay enough attention to 80/160 Friday night as my noise level was higher than
usual. Saturday night most of the activity was already gone for me.

In retrospect I wish I had put in a serious effort as the high bands from up
here were pretty darn good. Being Unlimited did me virtually no good as I only
made perhaps a dozen qsos off the cluster and absolutely no mults. It wasn’t
necessary as all mults seemed to call me. It was useful however to find a
frequency between all the stations spotted to sit and park.

Tnx to all who called and it was an exciting weekend from up here. I look
forward to ARRL SSB. I have always wanted to shoot the rooster on my cell
alarm. Strange that this weekend I found myself setting two different times on
the cell and now that has become plural.

73,
Joe WL7E