[3830] N4ZR ARRL DX CW

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] N4ZR ARRL DX CW
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:37:57 -0500
When I came downstairs about 5:45 yesterday evening, my wife said, "For a guy who wasn't going to enter the contest, I sure didn't see much of you this weekend."

What can I say - conditions were out of this world on the high bands, and pretty good on 40 also. It was one of those weekends when signals were so strong that you often didn't have to turn the antennas.

Time: 14:59. Pretty close to 100 Qs/hour, about 2/3 S&P. Lots of Europeans S9+40-55dB. Makes me wonder what I could have done if I had put in 30-35 hours. I used PC5M's Athena for goal setting and tracking - it's a great incentive!

    Band       QSOs    Pts     Cty
         1.8       6           18       6
         3.5      40          120    37
           7       121        363    55