[3830] NAQP RTTY WD0T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WD0T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 06:13:02 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 6.0

   80:   42    24
   40:   57    29
   20:  101    37
   15:  110    32
   10:   17    12
-------------------
Total:  327   134  Total Score = 43,818

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A very casual contest, part time.  Started about 2 hours late, so missed some 10
and 15m, Really fun to hear decent signals on 10m, and 15/20 were great here. My
antenna gets progressively worse as I work from 10 up to 80m due to its very low
height.  Still a lot of fun, and relaxing.

Super to work a lot of the Thursday NS guys, N6RO, N9CK, N3QE, KI7Y, W7OM,
KU5B, and the Sprint guys K6LL, NR5M, etc.. And to work so many regulars and
new calls, a very enjoyable time. I know I missed some, my apologies guys.

I planned to spend a few hours, but actually spent much more than I intended
due to the enjoyment level.

Congrats to all the FB scores out there, super job!

73 Glory to God!

Todd WD0T

Rig: TS940s, Writelog, 100wts with MFJ tuner to an open wire fed Vee beam fixed
E/W with feedpoint at 25ft and ends at 6ft agl..  From the home QTH.