[3830] CQ160 SSB KK6ZM Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KK6ZM Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:28:10 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KK6ZM
Operator(s): KK6ZM
Station: KK6ZM

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

Total:  QSOs = 232  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 6  Total Score = 24,702

Club:

Comments:

This is my favorite test no matter the conditions or personal performance.
Since moving to my new QTH last year, this was my 1st real opportunity to work
160m in a test.  To my surprise, I heard many stations that I could not even
get a QRZ "AGAIN" from them, particularly the East Coast.  CR2X was a
honest 57 about 0500z on Friday night...just could not raise them.  I must say
that ZF2AM could hear a pin drop this test...congrats!

Antenna: Marconi T about 50ft vertical in Palm Tree (converted GR5V, 450 ohm
ladder line and fed against station ground).  1200 watts out.  K3 transceiver
and Palstar (BT1500A) Double L Balanced Antenna Tuner.

For those that could hear me and for those that almost heard me, thanks for the
contacts and fun!

73 DE KK6ZM