[3830] NAQP RTTY KB7V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb7v@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KB7V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 16:53:51 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KB7V
Operator(s): KB7V
Station: KB7V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: So Cal
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:   33    17
   40:   54    28
   20:    2     2
   15:   28    19
   10:   55    24
-------------------
Total:  172    90  Total Score = 15,480

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Rig: FT-2000
Ant: Half-square (10m), Vertical (15m, 20m), Inverted-L (40m, 80m)
SW: WinTest/MMTTY

I had a really nice time working this with RTTY.  I ran casually but did
operate in both S&P and Run modes. I started using WinTest this year and am
really getting the hang of it. The MMTTY integration works very well.
Band conditions were very good and I was able to easily work the east coast
(New England to Florida)from southern California using low power and modest
antennas on all bands 10 down to 80.
Thanks to all who worked me and hope to cuagn in the next one!

73 de Paul KB7V