[3830] NAQP RTTY W0LSD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverken@chaffee.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0LSD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:21:45 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  112    38
   40:  208    43
   20:  232    45
   15:  332    45
   10:  135    23
-------------------
Total: 1019   194  Total Score = 197,686

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rocky Mtn Hi #1

Comments:

I was going to do a Multi with 2 new hams but they never showed. The station is
now configured for Multi and not SO2R @ 1800 utc. (One rig not in arms length)
Instead of just bagging the contest, I used the remote keyboard, mouse and
monitor to operate the 2nd radio. I decided to just RUN and not S&P since
conditions seemed pretty good and the rate was steady. In the end, I should
have not spent so much time on 10, but gone to 20 earlier and moved to 40/80
earlier too. With about 30 minutes left of the 10 hours, I needed 45 Qs to make
1000, my all time best. The runs on 40 and 80 were great and actually surpassed
the 1000 mark. However, you can see the multiplier section is really poor, so
no S&P looking for mults killed me on the final score. Thanks for all the
Qs. Exchanges seem to really be tightening up. Many good ops showing up.

Station:
Two 756pro3
WL
Tribander at 90' and 3 ele STEPPIR at 50 feet
40 meter beam at 90' and sloping dipoles for 80