[3830] CQ160 SSB KG7H Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, JCS60319@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KG7H Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:29:09 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 422  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 5  Total Score = 50,930

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Either participation is down or my ears are failing - the second night I worked
only 100, never did hear VE5, RI, VT or DE. Most amazingly - no KL7 this year,
an easy shot from the northern panhandle of Idaho. DX seemed to be down too - I
worked the 5 I heard- all Carribean / SA - no UA0 or VK/ZL. Having 3 major
contests 3 weeks in a row may be the reason. Anyway - 73 to all   Craig  KG7H

addendum - one good thing - with the reduced activity I heard the YJ0 calling
CQ on CW and snagged him for #225 on 160 meters :-)