[3830] CQ160 SSB NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 23:29:55 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 211  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 5  Total Score = 20,548

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Even with the rough conditions on Friday night, it was still a good time and a
good test.

Since it wasn't easy to S&P, I tried to call CQ as often as possible, but
that's sort of a problem with low power.  I did okay down low in the band and
made almost 45 percent of my QSO's from CQ'ing.

No matter my antenna tinkering, I still couldn't get some to answer my calls
and missed a couple of mults that just couldn't get my call right - one guy
even said during an exchange, "What a confusing call you have."

As always, if you had a QSO with me, you talked to my computer, who acted up a
few times this weekend; but I figured out what was causing the hiccup (other
than operator error.) Thanks to everyone for all the points.

73 Jamie NS3T