[3830] NCQP AD8J Mobile SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johngetz24@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP AD8J Mobile SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 03:53:08 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: Mobile SO Mixed LP
QTH: 5 counties
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  511    157      0  Mults = 0  Total Score = 170,124

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It was a beautiful day to be driving around the western part of NC.  Operated
solo in the new "lone Ranger" category and operated parked in 5
counties. I had about the same number of contacts as last year but 13 less
mults.  Last year was with wire antennas and this year was with just Hamsticks
on the roof of the Honda Accord..  The first four locations were cemeteries on
the tops of hills.  The last location, after dark was a Walmart parking lot.
The rig was a Kenwood TS-480 barefoot.  Thanks to everyone that followed me
around.