[3830] CQ160 SSB YO7LFV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB YO7LFV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 20:11:33 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: YO7LFV
Operator(s): YO7LFV
Station: YO7LFV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: POLOVRAGI
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 334  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 51  Total Score = 89,199

Club:

Comments:

This year we made the move to base Polovragi noon Friday with the intention of
doing something more serious in this band quite inaccessible to many, because
their antennas and kW .
All luggage made ​​yo7bga without which I would have lost some hours or
would I not moving .
I raised Spiderbeam 18 m which normally is used in 80 m and now we extended
antenna to antenna pillar where the Directive ie from 18m to 11m dropped , I
put the four counterweights . I used K9AY reception put everything on Friday
and both dipole and the emission reception . Other FT 1000 MP Field, final HM (
yo7bga ) microham u2R .
The goal was to reach 500 QSOs and do more than 10 U.S. states as we did last
year in just 8:00 of the contest.
The contest started well after 4:00 I can say 200 QSOs in 4th I am only 23 .
From that moment began a terrible noise band I could not remove the Noise
Blanker than somewhat , but the number of connections was dust.
Emission and reception I did the GP but also dipole receiver K9AY was very low,
you have to move the CQ WPX .
As DX worked VY2ZM , N4IS , D4C , KP4KE and there was no way to hear rw9usa ,
7z1sj , k3zm due QRM 's last European insane.
I contest ended with 334 QSOs , two states, 51 DXCC and a score of 89199 .
As I read on the 3830 all complained and the noise propagation .
Thanks to those who called me and apologies to those I did not answer the
call.
73 ! Robert yo7lfv / yp7p
http://yp7p.blogspot.ro/