[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 03:26:49 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 28

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      3
   80:   8      4
   40:  20     15
   20:  25     19
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  59     41  Total Score = 2,419

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

All in all, even with disturbed condx, tonite turned out great.

Even with a K index of 5 we had pretty good 20m.
40 however and 80 were covered with a soft blanket...usual loud guys from back
to the east were quite feint up here in WA.

Thanks to N7LOX, K7RI, and W7OM for all being on from WA.  No one should have
missed this mult.

Welcome to K7RI for first full-time effort into the fray.  He will be back, and
ready for more.

Many states, it seems, are represented by just ONE guy in the NS.  Why dont
we make an effort to just get ONE MORE local, active into it.  Think of the
activity with another 25 folks going at it.

 ... today was an important day... first MLB Game for our Mariners (and your
favorite team).
Looking forward to many months of baseball on the AM radio.

73
DanWA K7SS