[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 03:58:32 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 28

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      8
   40:  19     14
   20:  22     15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     37  Total Score = 1,813

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, 88' cf zepp on 20M, 40M dipole, 80M inverted vee dipole.
Amazing.  Last week with same set up, I made one of my lowest ever NS scores if
not my very lowest.  This week, it was one of my very best scores.  Very little
skip zone on 20M.  Seemed no skip zone on 40.  Low noise on all bands.
Participation was very good.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.