[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:20:23 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 28

Call: N3BB/M
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   8      7
   20:   6      6
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  14     13  Total Score = 182

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another "drive-and-NS" through the busiest streets of downtown Austin.
By the time I got out onto Loop 1 and the freeway, most of the NSers had moved
to 80.  Did catch N6RO and N4AF near the end on 40. Twenty meters is staying
open longer and K4BAI was booming in from GA. Tnx to Da-Judge, along with KZ5D,
K0EU, and W1UJ for two-banders. Good ears all.

Only Murphy was when my DanWA ballpoint pen ran outta ink during my W4OC
contact and had to QRX and locate another "logging instrument." So is
life!

Tnx for the good ears and the fun, 73, Jim/m