[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N3RD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 00:11:24 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RD
Operator(s): N3RD
Station: N3RD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:    8     8
   80:   48    32
   40:  127    52
   20:  445   101
   15:  363    98
   10:  799   119
-------------------
Total: 1790   410  Total Score = 2,201,700

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I came down with a chest cold on Tuesday before the contest and was coughing
badly on Friday, so I went 100% S&P on Friday night and Saturday, using the
sound card audio to save my voice.  Slept 10 hours each night, so I missed a lot
of the low band stuff.  The cough subsided enough on Sunday that I was able to
call some CQs.

My 10m antenna is 90 feet high, and that's too high for these conditions.

73 - Dave N3RD