[3830] ARRLDX SSB WN6K SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WN6K SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 00:13:06 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:  581    81
-------------------
Total:  581    81  Total Score = 141,183

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Raging winds of almost no consequence until power went out at 1PM on Friday
afternoon and did not come back on till 0500 UTC. Decided to wait till morning
and do an 'assisted' 10m band only effort. Sure was hoping that I could have
done the DXCC but not enough hearing of the illusive ones. Stopped on Saturday
morning for KK6IFZ's final playoff basketball game for two hours.

Sunday morning, I went up to a breath away from 28.995 and found a spot to
occupy and had about an hour's run to EU. Rest of Sunday was really thin and
noisy I thought.

WN6K, Paul