[3830] ARRLDX SSB WS7L SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WS7L SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 00:37:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    7     7
   40:    9     9
   20:   47    39
   15:   57    46
   10:   87    64
-------------------
Total:  207   165  Total Score = 102,465

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I am one of the world's least enthusiastic phone operators, but the prospect of
working Europe on 10 meters from Oregon was too tempting to resist so I jumped
in off & on. 100% search and pounce focusing on new multipliers. Low bands
were tough sledding so I didn't do much. The only station I heard on my brief
scan of 160 was HK1NA but condx were too tough to even try them.

K-Line + R-6000 & HF-2V verticals, 20 m monobander.
73 and thanks for answering me.
Carl WS7L