[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA5DFV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB EA5DFV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 07:40:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 37h53

  160:    0     0
   80:  114    33
   40:  385    51
   20: 1386    59
   15:  623    57
   10: 1140    60
-------------------
Total: 3648   260  Total Score = 2,845,440

Club: Torrent Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! Very funny. I don't know what is more amazing: the opening on 10m or to
find all the nigh 20m in nice shape. Maybe, for me, the last one. The 10m
saturday finnish here very late and this whas a handicap for the 15m result (I
miss to very easy mults on this band).

I needed to relocate the 80m. dipole saturday morning to  fight with rf issues,
but I for a lot of time have a quite run on this band.

I spent most of the time running and I have 227 callsign with three QSO, 83 in
4 bands and 42 on 5 bands. Great operators from the other side of the pond!!

Many thanks for calling me.

73 de Jose