[3830] ARRLDX CW KC4TEO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KC4TEO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 04:58:19 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KC4TEO
Operator(s): KC4TEO
Station: KC4TEO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 11:11

  160:
   80:    4     4
   40:   43    26
   20:   63    37
   15:  107    56
   10:  116    42
-------------------
Total:  333   165  Total Score = 164,835

Club:

Comments:

Snow, rain, and ice earlier in the week screwed up the traps on my A3S
tri-bander, giving me very high SWR readings.  I somehow managed to limp along
on 10 meters using my autotuner but 20 and 15 meters were awful.  So I
commandeered my 40 meter dipole for 15 meters and was able to tune my new
homebrew 17 meter rotatable dipole (but fixed) for 20 meters in order to
salvage those bands, but it sure wasn't fun.  Fortunately, conditions were dry
for the phone DX contest a couple of weeks later.