[3830] ARRLDX SSB IR4B(IK4AUY) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4auy@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB IR4B(IK4AUY) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:57:18 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4B
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IK4AUY

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 12:51

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  826    57
-------------------
Total:  826    57  Total Score = 141,246

Club: Cento DX Team

Comments:

I enjoied very much to enter ARRL DX Contest SSB, on 10m only, from
my home qth, with TS-590 plus 500W, tetrode tube lin.ampl., LP100A wattmeter,
antenna 3El Ultrabeam. A very good propagation on both days, on saturday
I managed to make more qsos and at fast rate, but I still needed some 7th
call area states and North Dakota and some Provinces of Canada. On sunday
I managed to work all missing states in 7th call area. Still missing North
Dakota. Conditions where very good with long openings after sunset. Very
pleased to be on 10meters only with such good conditions. Best 73 de
Sergio IR4B (IK4AUY). my website at http://ik4auy.xoom.it/