[3830] ARRLDX SSB KI7M SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7m@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KI7M SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 00:36:05 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KI7M
Operator(s): KI7M
Station: KI7M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:    7     6
   80:   41    28
   40:   27    16
   20:  161    61
   15:  482    64
   10:  389    65
-------------------
Total: 1107   240  Total Score = 797,040

Club:

Comments:

40 meters disappointing, 80 and 160 a blast. K3LR and W3LPL blocked the 80 meter
'DX Window' all contest long (IF it can be said there is still a DX Window).
When is the FCC going to stop them operating out of band at the bottom of 20/15
and 10? A good lawyer(s) I guess.
Unfortunately I couldn't seem to develop consistent strings of callers most of
the contest though I really tried. The old 'hunt and peck' seemed to work well,
DX came back consistently so why no good when calling 'CQ Contest' much of the
time? Got to improve my 40 meter capability.
Looking back I think I got my highest score for IntDXPhone. I know it was
better than 2011's 581,400/850Q's/228M's.