[3830] ARRLDX SSB W6WB M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radio@kx7m.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W6WB M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 05:55:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6WB
Operator(s): KX7M W6NV G0CKV OH1VR JK1GAD AD6E DL4JLM
Station: W6WB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   18    14
   80:  111    40
   40:  708    73
   20:  530    96
   15: 1085   103
   10: 1187   112
-------------------
Total: 3639   438  Total Score = 4,760,622

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The "Wireless Contesters" gathered in California again this year to
enjoy the sunspots from the left coast. The W6WB score is up a little from
previous years, and we expect the oral history of this contest activities to
age with time and mature like fine wine.
The aurora was too strong to make any runs into EU. Mostly it was a grinding
S&P work. On the other hand we worked tons of QRP stations from Asia and
Pacific, often on multiple bands.

Once again, we wish to honor Bud Bane (SK), a fine Radio Engineer, DX
Contester, and holder of the callsign W6WB.