[3830] WiQP KV8Q SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP KV8Q SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 23:32:03 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    2     0
   80:   24     0
   40:  110     0
   20:   89     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
  UHF:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  225     0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 45,225.0

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Another fun seven hours.  Twenty meters was the suprise of the day staying open
until the sun went down.  I heard lots of folks on 15 but they never heard me.
Forty was a bit shaky at first but it settled down very nicely.  And, I even got
a couple of Q's on 160 for a change.  My score was a bit better than last time I
worked this event.  Special thanks to the great mobiles we got to chase around.
Here are the calls/QSO's:
W9DND / 23
N0IJ / 23
W9HB / 22
NG9T / 19
W9MSE / 18
NE9U / 16
KB9OWD / 14
WI9WI / 4
KE0G / 4
WA0MJH / 3
And, thanks to all of the fixed stations that kept the bands interesting.  I'll
try to get this one on the calendar again for next year.  'Till then, 73  tom
KV8Q  ar