[3830] CWopsT K6RB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rb@baymoon.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K6RB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 04:05:23 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 13

Call: K6RB
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     0
   80:   33     6
   40:   43    25
   20:   38    38
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  118    69  Total Score = 8,142

Club:

Comments:

Interesting conditions. 20 was open at the start but not very strong. Did 38 in
17 minutes and went to 40. 40 was very strange. Very rapid multipathing and
signals would drop out suddenly while sending a letter. But, that turned out to
be my action band. Went to 80 and had to wait for some migration from 40. So, I
went back to 40, then back to 80. Rounded out the hour with 4 on 160. I think
my only 4 band Q was with Tom, W7WHY, but I had lots of 3 bands, and two band
with Bert, F6HKA. Nice.

Next week is the CWA CWT...and I'll be in NYC at a legal conference (darn). So,
play nice and have fun. I'll see you all the week after. Thanks for the Qs.