[3830] Rus DX OH1TM SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh1tm@saunalahti.fi
Subject: [3830] Rus DX OH1TM SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 12:31:34 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: OH1TM
Operator(s): OH1TM
Station: OH1TM

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Ulvila
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  525    310       71        59
   10:
Total:  525    310       71        59  Total Score = 624,390

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I think this is my first contest effort ever with this callsign I have owned
from 2007 and first contest effort for at least 10 years from my home QTH.

My home station antenna (Butternut HF9V) is not in very good shape at the
moment and I noticed just when the contest started that SWR is reasonable ON
15m. So I went for 15m SB.. First I operated LP but after a while I decided to
test if I can use the amp to get a bit better signal. 500W seemed to be OK and
there were no problems with TV or anything else.

The conditions must have been very good because I made much more QSOs than
expected. My original target was 300 qsos but when the contest was over I had
over 800 qsos in my log!

Thanks for the QSOs!

73 Timo OH1TM (also OH1MDR)