[3830] Rus DX LT7H(LU7HZ) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu7hz@qsl.ent
Subject: [3830] Rus DX LT7H(LU7HZ) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:55:13 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: LT7H
Operator(s): LU7HZ
Station: LT7H

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Córdoba
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:    2               2         0
   20:   89              30        12
   15:   58              18        11
   10:  320              47        41
Total:  469     0        97        64  Total Score = 465,612

Club:

Comments:

SO2R:Rig(1)FT840+3 El Yagui 40-20-15-10/Rig(2)FT890+3 El Yagui TB
CONDX were mild to good on Sat morning and noon (local) and deteriorated as the
prop in 10 meters dissapeared. 15 and 20 yield only good results for few hours
but then didn't sustain a run any longer. 40m proved to be very challenging
from my location and 80m didn't opened while I was in the contest. Stopped at
11pm (0200Z) when the rate turned into just a few Q per hour jumping in all
bands. Checked briefly by 7am local (1000Z) but just very feeble sigs heard in
15m and 10m (nothing in 20m and 40m) and no contact was possible. Final summary
will disclose but I believe participation of stations from NA and EU (outside
Russia) look as higher than the previous year. Got my plan, the lower end of
it, and few Q but higher M than the year before, so all in all was a good
experience.