[3830] Rus DX SK3W M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX SK3W M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:08:53 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: SK3W
Operator(s): SA0CAM SM5PHU SM5TXT SM5AJV SM5EPO SM3SGP
Station: SK3W

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   132      0      36        34
   80:   475     55      58        60
   40:   142    621      71        70
   20:   254    562      88        69
   15:   488    429      87        71
   10:   254    485      77        55
Total:  2532   1365     417       359  Total Score = 18,549,504

Club:

Comments:

One more contest effort, this time in the Russian DX Contest. Once again we went
for the Multi Op/Two TX category. Still struggling to get a good multiplier
count. Probably need to invest some time to get an inband setup. The past
contests in Multi/2 we have had four radios active, two for Run1 and two for
Run2. All operating positions can be on any band, but not two radios on the
same band.

Things to be proud of:
We have a new claimed SM-record.
We have been serious in several contests this year.
The team will host a YOTA activity in the WPX Phone in two weeks.

To improve at the station:
Better amplifiers, we do not have full power on all bands.
Better TX antenna for 160m, current 4-SQ is not working.
Find the problem with the internal network.

Operators were:
SA0CAM, SM5PHU, SM5TXT, SM5AJV, SM5EPO and SM3SGP