[3830] WPX SSB KN3A SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scolit@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KN3A SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:54:58 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    5
   80:    5
   40:    5
   20:   50
   15:   65
   10:   80
------------

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

Not a serious effort. Bands were less than stellar on Saturday. SSB contests
just aren't my favorite and the WPX SSB is no exception. This afternoon the JAs
were S9 on 10 meters, about the loudest I've ever heard them. This contest gave
me more time to get familiar with the SSB settings on the new rig. I also found
out on Saturday morning that my 40 meter inverted V was down, thanks to high
winds and most likely the ice storm back in January. If we ever get warmer
weather and no rain (or snow) I will get another one up in the trees.

73 Scott
Kenwood TS 590S
N1MM Logger
Inverted L antennas