[3830] WPX SSB W7WHY SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W7WHY SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 00:20:46 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    1
   40:    2
   20:  164
   15:   77
   10:   16
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

One of my favorite contests but least favorite mode.

I don't know what is worse - waiting for stations to ID or having stations with
such processed, overdriven, crappy audio ID but you can't understand what they
are saying.

Signals were really loud Friday and Saturday nights on 20, but a lot of the big
guns from Europe had REALLY crappy audio.  Seems like this should be addressed
but the CC.  Just takes a few to ruin it for a lot.