[3830] WPX SSB WP3C SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WP3C SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 00:52:13 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): WP3C
Station: WP3C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Utuado, PR
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:   35
   40:  411
   20:  452
   15:  840
   10: 1274
------------

Club: Atlantic Contest Club

Comments:

Hi

In 2011 an electric storm damaged a 90% of mu station (radios, computers,
rotors, etc.) so then I was out of contesting since that event. Last year I
started to work contests from Pedro NP4A station and then I thought in build
something at my station. Thanks to Pedro NP4A, Papo KP4TG,Tony and my Dad NP4CW
to help me build up my antennas and repair all the equipment my station need to
be up again. Know I have something simple; the important is to be on air again
and enjoy.

I think was perfect to test my new antennas and radios in the WPX, thanks
everyone for the qso’s and hope to hear you in the next contest. 73’

Alfredo Velez
http://www.wp3c.comule.com

|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AF   |   AS   |   OC   |
|  30.5% |  63.6% |   1.4% |   0.7% |   3.0% |   0.8% |

Radio: Elecraft K3
Antennas: Spiderbeam (10M, 15M and 20M), Cushcraft XM240 (40M) and Inverted V
(80M)
Software: Wintest