[3830] WPX SSB PG6G M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pa3gvi@hetnet.nl
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PG6G M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:39:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PG6G
Operator(s): PA8F PD2JAM PA3GVI
Station: PG6G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Being multi/Two with just 2 operators we had to choose too be there at night or
come early mornings and stay up late (and work the higher bands). We did the
last thing and that turned out nice with 10 and 15 literary exploding. Thats
were we focused and worked 160/80 and 40 during after the morning arrival.
Eventually we missed quite some multipliers but we enjoyed the long US runs on
both bands.
Thank you for calling, we had fun!

73, Rob/PA3GVI (PG6G team)