[3830] WPX SSB 9A73P(@9A1P) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hrle@ipazin.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 9A73P(@9A1P) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:17:00 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A73P
Operator(s): 9A1UN 9A2NA 9A5CW 9A6XX 9A8MM S55M
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN65VG
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    1
   80:   90
   40:  953
   20: 1378
   15: 1412
   10: 2344
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Station performance - excellent.
Conditions - excellent.
Livescore excitement - excellent.
Weather - excellent.

What a blast this was! Now it's time to close down big part of antenna field
and start working on new contest season.

Thanks to all teams for posting out scores on cqcontest.net.

We believe 5 out of 6 top scores in EU M/S was in fantastic online race. We
expected more teams to be in closer fight (specialy SJ2W and IR4M) but they
were unlucky this time.

Welcome to EI7M and we hope our friends TM6M will join realtime battle in
future - in one year, when the results are out, who will remember what contest
it was!

What a nice direct comparism:
http://www.9a1p.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/wpx-ssb-race.jpg

73,