[3830] WPX SSB S56A SO(A)SB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB S56A SO(A)SB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:27:52 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SO(A)SB10 LP
QTH: JN76GB
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:   18
   80:   57
   40:   85
   20:   27
   15:   27
   10:  434
------------

Club:

Comments:

Strange 10m condx with stronger sigs on Sat and noiser band on Sun but easier to
work DX with FT1000MP and TH6DXX.  No CQ replies so 85% S&P mults. I laughed
when sole YU YT0Z asked me to QSY from his freq instead of giving me serial
number after several calls.  Even K3ZO was not easy this time. Amazed by strong
KL7RA and WL7E sigs over North Pole.  VK/ZL worked and many JA both days.  Also
West Coast and plenty of South Americans.  I made extra 214 QSO on the other
bands.  It was fun as I installed voice keyer this time.  S56A recording was
easily copied.  I guess I preffer RTTY and CW at ripe age of 69 reached two
days before this contest.

73 de Mario, S56A