[3830] WPX SSB LY4A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly4a@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB LY4A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:30:33 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A LY2RJ LY2TS LY5AT
Station: LY4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KO15MS
Operating Time (hrs): 38

------------
  160:    5
   80:  372
   40:  692
   20: 1051
   15: 1336
   10: 1002
------------

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks all for the QSO...

Just in saturday 22 i get the info what P3N team will not operate ine this CQ
WPX SSB and have to start prepare my contest position for simple M2 operation
just with 2 radios for the FUN...

Thanks for Linas LY5AT for join for the contest for first 24 hours whats is
first for him. So second day we operate only with 3 ops.

Have to many problems with PA, Comutators, and 20 - 10 meters tower reductors
what have lost around 4 hours in one RUN and 6 hours in second RUN place so the
score will be better.

So thanks again for the QSOs and see all on the CW parts with bets preparation
:)...

Rolandas
LY4A