[3830] WPX SSB KV0Q SOSB10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv0q@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KV0Q SOSB10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:23:49 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: SOSB10 QRP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  503
------------

Club:

Comments:

Although the conditions were disturbed over the week end when the band opened up
the signals were extremely strong.  Many Europeans were S9 plus 30/40 dbs and
the band was opened world wide.

It is absolutely amazing to me how many contacts can be made in a contest with
just 5 watts into an efficient antenna system (3 stacked 8 element mono band
yagis).

Thanks to everyone who pulled me out of the QRM and provided me a contact.

73s

Bill KV0Q