[3830] WPX SSB OL4A(@OK1RF/OK1RI) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sanda@jimaz.cz
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OL4A(@OK1RF/OK1RI) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:00:53 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OL4A
Operator(s): OK1DO OK1FFU OK1RI OK8WW OM6NM
Station: OK1RF/OK1RI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Brezina
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   59
   80:  453
   40:  713
   20: 2056
   15: 2631
   10: 2206
------------

Club:

Comments:

Superb propagation.

We were putting up the 80m Yagi (after post winter reconstruction) in Friday
and everyone was tired in the evening. Of course bad idea, but there was no
time....

We were sort of confused of the propagation during nights, and also had
problems with 40m station - those were fixed in Sunday during the day.

I do believe our setup had potential well over 40M but due to our poor
operation  during nights + problems with 40m - finished few M. less.

Everyone had FUN, most satisfactory weekend !

Hear you all in the next ONE.

73 !
Jiri
OK1RI