[3830] WPX SSB DL1NX(@DL3KO) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl1nx@py2sex.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DL1NX(@DL3KO) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:31:14 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DL1NX
Operator(s): DL1NX
Station: DL3KO

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: Kerpen
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2383
------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

I should not complain of anything but 2 things keep me away to make more QSOs.

1st - Train lines interference right between SA and NA direction (230° to
320°), probably an isolator issue and got worse when the train came, sometimes
S7 noise.

2nd - Ordinary call sign, maybe if I were an unique Multiplier prefix, more
stations would come to my CQs.

Beside of that, it was an AMAZING Contest! I had a lot of fun and enjoyed as
much as possible. I could copy everywhere at anytime, all directions. Late at
night, around 22:00 UTC I was still copying some US station with 9+ but 99% of
them beamed other side or changed band.

I've worked a lot of PYs station this time and had a little chat with some of
them and even an US station that told me that I was his first QSO on 10m ever.
I spent some time explaining about the contest and I felt great about that.

I think I'm getting old and enjoying more the contest instead getting crazy to
make 200 QSOs/hour. :)

Thanks again to Robert (DL3KO) to let me use his wonderful station on 10m while
DR1D was on 80m.

73
Alex
PY2SEX | DL1NX