[3830] WPX SSB ED1R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ED1R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:45:09 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EC1KR EC4DX EA4AOC
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  148
   40:  664
   20: 1334
   15: 1320
   10: 1558
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Just 3 ops only, we couldn�'t take full potential 48h of the station with
different stations interlocked.

Our main antenna 40m is broken, we knew it would be impossible to enter in the
Top competition of EU, because we would lose many QSOs 6 points and mults in
this band. We improvised with 2 x Array vertical 40M to NA and 2 elm yagi fixed
EU, the first night bad conditions in low bands, we never get rate, we choose to
Run in 15 and 20 during the night.

At sunrise 80m good signs W6, W7 and few ZLs. 10m good opening with NA and AS
(104 JAs worked, is good number here). Maybe we had to made more interest in
10m but we listen better propagation in central europe than south area, 10m is
magic.

Problems with 40m antennas but we claimed 2 million more than last year 2013 in
same category, we are happy, we worked very hard all time.

We hope to correct problems , congratulations on the excellent results of
several stations in our category TM6M EI7M A73P UZ2M IR4M E7A SJ2W SP8R etc...
a lot of competition this year.

Next Weekend EA-RTTY (24H) http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/bases/

73 de ED1R Team
www.ed1r.com