[3830] WPX SSB WL7E SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WL7E SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 03:12:56 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WL7E
Operator(s): WL7E
Station: WL7E

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Kasilof, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 32:04

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1938
------------

Club:

Comments:

I was unassisted and can only say amazing condx over the pole the second night
into EU, Middle East and Africa. The condx the first night were not as good. If
we could only get those condx both days from up here we would do much better. I
was excited at the EU pile ups the second night but the biggest thrill was
TO7BC calling me at my sunset in the pile during the early session. Tnx to all
who called and I hope to see you in WPX CW.

73,
Joe WL7E