[3830] WPX SSB KK7AC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KK7AC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 13:34:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KK7AC
Operator(s): KK7AC
Station: KK7AC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   11
   40:  153
   20:  330
   15:  285
   10:  130
------------
Total:  909  Prefixes = 512  Total Score = 1,022,976

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

In celebration of the Beatles 50th anniversary of landing in America, I
deliberately stopped at one of my most favorite Beatles songs, One After 909
(Anthology version, not Let It Be, as this version and recording is the most
correct and accurate depiction of the song as Lennon and McCartney performed it
in 1962). However, after I shut down the radio and thought about it some more,
if going by this logic alone, I should have stopped at 910 since that is the
real "one after 909", right? Or was one after 909 simply the next
train due and was, say perhaps, train #755?.....We may never no.