[3830] WPX SSB CW5W(@CX6VM) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CW5W(@CX6VM) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 14:32:24 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): CX3AL CX4SS CX5CBA CX6DRA CX6VM CX7ACH
Station: CX6VM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  168
   20:  435
   15: 2159
   10: 2377
------------

Club:

Comments:

After the good success in RUDX doing Multi Two we decided to enter again Multi
Two in WPX SSB

This time we have two new operators: Pablo CX7ACH and Wilder CX6DRA. With Leo
CX3AL, Alvaro CX4SS, Carlos CX5CBA and me completing the Team.

Weather was very bad, too much raining, lighting and wind. We had a problem in
the 10 and 20 mts antennas rotor indicator. Conditions not good, we run mostly
in 10 and 15 mts. On other bands was very dificult to break the EU-USA wall.

See you in WPX CW

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W