[3830] WPX SSB DP6T M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DP6T M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:56:21 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DP6T
Operator(s): DL3FCG DK3CW DB6MC DF8ZH DL3EL DO4CM DL8ZAJ DL1FAA DL1ZM DM6KG
DL2FCQ
Station: DP6T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Wittgenborn
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   20
   80:  384
   40:  338
   20: 1197
   15:  971
   10:  795
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

During the 1st day we had to repair a lot of Murphy�'s work: one PA had a
failure and needed a repair. The coax from the Multiband Tower failed due to
water inside the cable (!!??). We had to lower the crankup tower and the coax
was replaced. While checking the balun, we found out that it is full of water
too... replaced. However, we could operate with the other antennas while
repairing. After all the repairs, the contest went on smoothly and we managed
to work the entire 2nd day without any new failures. After all it was a great
weekend, with many QSO, many prefixes, many guests at the station and great
Chili and great BarBQ. Thanks for all the points !