[3830] WPX SSB D44AC(IZ4ZAW) SOSB15(R) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giammaberti@vodafone.it
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB D44AC(IZ4ZAW) SOSB15(R) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 18:07:48 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: D44AC
Operator(s): IZ4ZAW
Station: D4C

Class: SOSB15(R) HP
QTH: MONTEVERDE
Operating Time (hrs): 35h08

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2782
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

The first time you never forget!
First CQWPX, first contest in 15M and above the first contest at D4C Station.
I take this opportunity to thank the whole team D4C for the great opportunity
given to me.
I think D4C is a great school, not only for amateur radio rookie like me, but
for all amateurs radio.
From Cape Verde can make connections not possible from other parts of the
planet.
Beautiful propagation, fantastic openings with JA and Pacific area .
Unfortunately, being my first time I have not been able to make the most of the
setup and the potential of the location. Given the lack of experience, i made
​​a few mistakes and has compromised the final score.
I came back home in Italy with a great memory of this experience that taught me
so many things and i've already longing for those hours.
I think at home we're all good operators, but when you're at D4C... it really
shows who has the numbers!
Just look at the results of I4UFH in CQWPX 15M in 2012 and IZ4DPV in this WPX
2014 10M.
I wanted to thank in particular IZ4DPV for taking me with him to D4 and taught
me so many things.
'73, IZ4ZAW