[3830] WPX SSB IR6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, info@iz6tsa.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IR6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:05:49 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IR6T
Operator(s): IZ6TSA IZ6CRK IZ6FUQ IK6VXO IK6JNH
Station: IR6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ancona
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  196
   40:  277
   20: 1340
   15: 1056
   10:  670
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest as usual!
Our target was 3500 qsos and we managed to reach that.
The hardware have worked great even if it was the first time we tested this
configuration.
Need to improve the rx antennas (the inband station was a bit deaf) and the 10m
antenna!

Some new operator joined us for the first time in a world wide contest (IZ6FUQ
& IZ6CRK). They have a good potential to become good contesters and join us
more frequently and for the entire contest.

Congratulations to our italian (and also european) competitors.

See you next year!