[3830] WPX SSB IZ3NVR SO(A)AB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, menon.ste@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IZ3NVR SO(A)AB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 08:01:00 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 27.30

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   59
   20:  132
   15:  227
   10:  209
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Great contest. Awesome conditions especially on 10m where I should have stayed
more time. Low bands were just a no-way here. Either the power or some bad
local noise and couldn't net much in there. 80m were completely helpless.

All of the QSOs were made in S&P, didn't even try to call CQ. Absolutely no
QSOs with Oceania, very few with Africa and the most coming from EU and NA. 15m
keep being my best band and netting the bigger QSO amount.

In the overall I am more than satisfied, managed to break the half-a-million
barrier in QRP for the first time and this really apprise me.

Hats off for NA1DX for his outstanding score, I have to admit that I was quite
comfortable with my score at the end of the contest but he really did a great
job !!

See you next contest hoping for great conditions and to be able to break this
500k barrier once again :)

Stefano, IZ3NVR