[3830] EA RTTY WE4M(N2QT) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY WE4M(N2QT) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 21:12:22 +0000
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: WE4M
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: WE4M

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:    9    10
   40:   99    54
   20:  252    90
   15:  245    96
   10:  121    70
-------------------
Total:  726   320  Total Score = 351,360

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time in this contest.  I like the addition of the LP category.  Started
slow but was able to get some short runs and feel like I was being heard.  Quit
early to be ready for the big runs on Sunday morning.  Boy what a shock.  15M
was dead, no one was on 40 and while 20 was busy, no one heard me.  SO2R loses
its excitement when there is no second band open.  Turned into a real slog,
with rates in the 20s all Sunday.  Still the 24 hr format is great, and it was
a fun outing before I take the station down for maintenance, clean up and
improved documentation!

Radios Two Elecraft K3(external fans)
KT34A at 60 ft,
3 el Steppir at 48 ft
40M rotary dipole at 54 ft
shunt fed tower on 80 M, dipole at 55 ft

All qso's uploaded to LOTW, and hope yours are too!