[3830] MoQP N6MU SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N6MU SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 05:59:32 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:    2
   20:  110     24
   15:   83     30
   10:
--------------------
Total:  195     54  Mults = 94  Total Score = 41,836

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Now that was a Party! Kudos to Randy for all his efforts in getting the troops
out big time.

As usual, the mobiles are key and there were a bunch of good ones out there
this weekend. Top mobiles for me with at least 15 Qs were N0O(57), W0H(37),
W0E(28), K0O(18), W0W(18), and W0F(15).

I was born and raised in St Louis and was first licensed while in high school.
First call was K0GJD. Ran around with Paul, K0JPL, and others back in the day
so always glad to support the MOQP.

Thanks to all the MO participants for one of the best MOQPs ever! 73...

John, N6MU                   TS-570 & 5BTV