[3830] MoQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] MoQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 19:19:52 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    7
   20:   66     19
   15:   66     62
   10:    5     18
--------------------
Total:  144     99  Mults = 94  Total Score = 36,478

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

My BIG thanks to:
- BEARS for organizing this QSO Party
- mobiles to give me this "amazing" number of counties so far to
Slovakia
 (N0O, W0H, W0F, K0E, W0W, W0E, K0O, K0W, N0E, W0M, K0S, KD0VMM, W0O, W0S)
- N0O for most QSO in QP
- K0W for several coming back on my CQ frq on 15m
- KD0VMM, W0O for moving on my CQ frq to give me new counties
- all stations they called me

W0MA Bonus station worked on: 10m CW-SSB,15m CW-SSB, 20m CW-SSB

1x1 CALL WKD: K0S,      K0O, K0W, K0M, K0E
              N0S, N0H, N0O,      N0M, N0E
              W0S, W0H, W0O, W0W, W0M, W0E   (missed only: K0H, N0W)

80m - no QSO : I tried several times, but HRD only strong EU contesting
stations

40m - only 7 QSO : it was extremly hard to found stations from MO, because on
7035-7050 I had terribly RTTY QRM from EU stations, and also many mobiles was
over 7200, but I can transmit only till 7200.

20m - at the beginning very weak signals on CW, some mobiles I must call over
10 min and on SSB there was no chance to found somebody - here I missed some
counties

15m - FB opening, I think it was a right decision to RUN CQ around 21370 on
SSB, because I WKD here AMAZING number of SSB QSO's 62!!!; I think because of
this I missed some QSO's (counties) on CW (maybe N0O from STL also)
10m - first day FB condx, RUN here also SSB and WKD 18 QSO :) , second day I
tried it again, but no condx.

Most QSO's with:

N0O   51/36 (QSO/Cty)
W0H   27/22
W0F   13/9
K0E   13/12
W0W   11/4
W0E    9/9
K0O    7/7
K0W    7/7
N0E    6/5
W0M    6/6
K0S    4/2
KD0VMM 3/2
W0O    3/3
W0S    2/2

Congrats to John N6MU for his (against) NICE score!

73 Laci OM2VL